Friday, February 18, 2011

I MISS YOU

* listening to Stand by You by DBSK.


Now listening to DBSK ,Stand by You.
This song really means something to me.Seriously I miss them as five.Like serious miss. While I reminiscing all their videos back, really feel like wanna cry .
DBSK is the one that making me into this obsession.
AKTF.
Always Keep The Faith.
You have my faith on you.
I want them not 2, not 3
but 5.
I wish one fine day they shall be together on stage.
5 of them.




DBSK / TVXQ / Tohoshinki


2 comments:

ハミザ・ハスナン said...

seyes aku pon rasa cam nak nanges bila tgok dgr lagu diorg... aku nak dbsk balik... xmo pecah!!! seyes aku rndu gila kat diorang

AnJell said...

huhuhu...sama weh kita...sumpah bila aku dgr blik lagu2 dorang dlm handfon aku gila lahhh~
i wish them back as 5.. TT_TT