Sunday, January 1, 2012

10 things I discovered about myself in 2011





1) People that do not know me usually think that I am serious, so they always run away or rather choose to stay away from me. But 1 thing that I notice, once they start the conversation with me, they would change their perception that once they had, and I suddenly become their best friend to share their problems with. Not including of 'perasan' feelings but it happens quite some times, then how's that make you feel? Just glad :)


2) I think my decision of choosing Multimedia Computing as my degree major is the best choice.
So far.
As I enjoy it the most I guess. Hopefully it will last longer. Hopefully. Amin.


3) Can I include this?...
I cannot trust my crush feeling. It always change every single month. And the latest is, I have a crush on someone. And I dont think this will last until the last semester. Opppsss~~

4) I love coffee. Like seriously. Just in 2011 I drank coffee like it would never end. I can finish a big tumblr that full with any kind of coffee, and I would become a zombie's version of panda.


5) I feel happy by just looking at my dashboard Tumblr :D


6) Dah kurang sikit kot pasal K-pop ? :P LOL. rasanya dah tak terlalu fanatik macam dulu. :D
( I categorised myself as a fanatic one, not as an obsessed kpop lovers, as I define obsess is a term of too much enthusiastic/passion/giving-up-all-your-soul/menangis when you watch your idols won an award/alone waiting every second just to celebrate you idol's birthday,plus with a cake etc. )

The most fanatic things that I ever done is, went to their concerts/fanmeets, and stalking.
I know the limit of mine :) But I love CNBlue . *haipp*



7) Once I had a dream of marrying Lee Jonghyun. *malu* hey that's just a childish one better than you ever imagine of marrying Harry Potter.lol.
Not anymore. ok tipu 50-50. No la. I just being logical and I am in my reality and still sober. Impossible. Kalau tak mati kena ligan dengan batang penyapu oleh mak. *wink*
Lelaki Melayu masih ada ruang di hatiku :D




*but can I still keep this dream on ? herkkk~


8) I discovered that, I still lack of courage+confidence about myself.
Not every single time I have been thinking of giving myself a rest, but it still coming. I need more positive thoughts, and people, please help me .




9) I love cute stuffs. My new addiction.



10) The last thing I discovered before 2011 ends, I started to love One Direction. ayayayayayayaiiii~~~


Liam & Harry ! <3






p/s- for #3, I did some stalking on him ..awww~ shhhhhh~~

No comments: