Wednesday, March 9, 2011

bila PINK bermaharajalela



Came back with a new entry about pink.
Honestly I am not a huge fan of pink, but I like pink. People always misjudge me as a PINK FREAK as I have a lot of pink stuffs, plus my room was also painted in pink but hell yeah I am more addicted into PURPLE. But it is just okay with me if my stuffs are all in pink because it looks sweet~ and I would like to have things in pink to be mine as well. A LOT la actually.Like a barbie doll pulak pink pink bagai ni . lol.
My target in these 2 years ...

I already have this one :D



Oh man can you imagine if you have a Samsung Galaxy Tab like this in your hand?how proud you will be? or more like this?

Can I have them?not the cover but the Tab?both~

when you have a Samsung Galaxy tab with this pink Apple lappie,all I can say is..
PERFECT !~


it just awesome having your ais-kacang while watching your favourite series or movies ( as for me,Korean dramas of course) with this freaking adorable headphone on your head .. kyaaaaaa~~~




this one is sooo gorgeous~ imagine bringing it around with the headphone on your head and with heels oh yeahhh




I am not wearing heels but it just looks nice with the clutch~ being a DIVA style is just not my thing but hello PINKY MANIAC, it suits you!



hmmm hmmmm~ yummy ! can you imagine how will it looks like on your wrist? DAEBAKKKKK!




*screaming like hell* nak yang niiiiiiiiiii!!!! cute dowhhhhh!! T_T



oh yeah !! My dream. NO. 1 in my list of dreams~myvi pink pon ok.



When you wanna own this all kind of stuffs,definitely you have to work like there is no more tomorrow unless la you came from anak cucu DATUK kesayangan kan..





p/s: got one friend,she said NO to pink... nampak gedik katanya. Depends on individual ~


No comments: