Thursday, March 10, 2011

Daniel Hyunoo Lachapelle





I fall in love with this 'guy'.

for the first time I saw him in my tumblr, he grabbed my eyes with his cute look. I wonder, how can a 6 year old boy has such a good look and be such a handsome boy like that. Yeah, he is sooooo freaking handsome for a 6 year old boy compared to the other with the same age.


His name is Daniel Hyunoo Lachapelle.
With his cute pan-asian look of course you can say he is a mix Korean-American. His mother is Korean and father is American. This big-eyed boy is 6 years old and he is an "ullzzang kid" in Korea. In Korea, when you have been given a title of ullzzang, definitely you can be like an idol there. Completed with a good look or cute face with a right hairdo, snap yourself with an aegyo ( cutenees) and upload it on the internet, zassss~~ ullzzang for yourself but this is happen only in Korea I can say . There are tips to be an ullzzang.The next part okay :P


Let pictures define his cuteness ~




If he is in front of me right now, I would like to hug this guy tightly.


That is not impossible you could fall in love with a 6 years old boy just by looking at his eyes. Okay enough already. haha



There must be many girls out there hoping that their son one day will look like Daniel isnt it? haha including me .. then find a Korean guy or Caucasian guy, or Korean-American guy maybe, 3-in-1 .naaaa~~



never tired looking at him.


Daniel with his mom.



Can you imagine how will he look like when he grown up? Could he be like Daniel Henney? Wohooooooo~~
Hawt hawt bebehh~~

I love to see all this ullzzang kids and that makes me feel happy while looking at their happy cute faces. There are a lot more babies and kids in this tumblr and I love all of them -- >
fuckyeahkidulzzang

Daniel,he reminds me of Lee Jonghyun from CNBLUE ( my forever LOVE <3 )





tetiba : ni yang membuatkan hati membara nak cari Korean guy ni.. *perasan x salah * :P

1 comment:

Miss Lovouis said...

He's CUTE and ADORABLE =>